Although regular vacuuming can remove dry soil and debris from your carpet, it leaves behind oily soils and particles that are produced from cooking vapors,pets, and dirt tracked in from outside the house. These oily contaminants that are left behind can cause your carpet to dull and fade. As the contaminants build up they become more difficult to remove. Regular deep cleaning of the carpet can prevent the excessive build up of contaminants and keep your carpets looking fresh and clean. Regular cleaning of your carpets also helps improve the air quality in your home by removing pet hair, dust mites, and other allergens that thrive deep in the carpet. What can you do to prepare for your carpet cleaning: Move small items and breakables from the area to be cleaned.
What you can expect your cleaning technician to do:
- Pre-inspection: We will evaluate your carpets needs. Every carpet must be treated differently. We will decide what will be the best method for cleaning your carpet. You will know up front what we can and cannot do. This way way there are no surprises.
- Moving Furniture: When necessary we will move and replace small furniture in it’s original position.
- Pre-Treatment: We treat spots and stains as necessary and apply a cleaning solution to the entire carpet.
- Cleaning: We use our state-of-the-art equipment for a fast and through deep cleaning of your carpet.•Post Inspection: Once the project is completed We re-inspect the carpet with you to ensure that all the work was done to your satisfaction.
- Protect & Groom: When necessary we will place blocks or foil under furniture to protect them during the drying process and groom carpet for a clean inviting look.
What you should do after the carpet cleaning?
To decrease drying time try to keep the room temperature about 72 degrees and use
fans to circulate the air around the cleaned carpet.